[hpsdr] PSDR - High/Low font

Barry N1EU n1eu.barry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 01:40:17 PST 2013

Sorry, I think I see the issue now.  The font boldens up when you use the
Variable filters which activate those controls.  The issue I'm having is
that from the onscreen GUI, those controls are deactivated but from a DJ
Console those controls are NOT deactivated (for the fixed BW filters).  So
with the DJ Console, I am watching grayed out numbers being adjusted.

73, Barry N1EU