[hpsdr] cuSDR64 for Linux?

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Fri Nov 1 15:42:53 PDT 2013

G'day Ken,

I compiled and run  cuSDR64  with QT5.1.1 for some time now. The source
required some tweaking to accommodate changes of API that occurred in
the transition from QT4  to QT5. I've also modified the source code to
displays CPU load on Linux systems correctly.

I can make the executable or modified sources available if you're
interested in giving it a try. I'm currently running Ubuntu 13.04.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN