[hpsdr] cuSDR64 for Linux?

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 08:40:28 PDT 2013

Hi Ken - While not your compile issue,

Ubuntu 13.10 has some packaging issues with Qt/Qwt. Apparently the 13.10 default install
of Qt4/Qwt5 has some issues.

Gnuradio is broken under Ubuntu 13.10 due to seg faults with Qt4 & Qtw 5.2
It's on the bug list for Gnuradio, but they're a little puzzled as to how to fix, since it's really
not in Gnuradio. One developer was able to fix by installing Qt from source, but hasn't
isolated the exact package problem.

I've seen other issues with Ubuntu 13.10 - Eclipse menus are broken, and some of the indicators
disappear. A fix for the indicators problem was pushed out Wednesday.

Maybe everything will run fine in Qt5 after compile........

-- Tom, N5EG