[hpsdr] cuSDR64 for Linux?

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Nov 1 08:50:35 PDT 2013

Zowie! thanks Tom. I was going merrily along believing 13.10 was o.k. <LOL>

Hummm.... I better step back and see how this evolves. I sure wanted to
test cuSDR64 with the SDRStick+HF1 that I have. It is recognized as a
Hermes device by hpsdr-server and dspserver for the QtRadio network.

I'll stand by for more skilled programmers to help me along...

thanks Tom,
73 Ken