[hpsdr] Munin chassis considerations?

Tim ORourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 5 17:12:15 PST 2013

I have Munin and Hercules mounted in Hammond enclosures that match Hermes.
I cut opening in solid top same size as pc board.  Heat sink is a bit larger and attaches to enclouser from inside via tapped holes in heatsink.
The  bottom has the removeable piece to make easy access to amp.
I also mounted Gerds switch in enclosure and have not had any interface issues.
tim w4yn