[hpsdr] Where is the power switch on the revision B Board

Anupam Prasad anupam at ancorlabs.org
Tue Nov 5 21:40:05 PST 2013

Dear Aivars,

I checked up with the manual and the Jumper Descriptions.

In my understanding, the Hermes can be powered up by the three methods.
a.	13.8 V Independently
b. 	12 V Independently
c.	12 V + 5V Combination (The jumpers have to be set accordingly)

Though the Manual says that the Pin 1 is +ve and PIN is -ve, on my board
(and also on the schematics) the tracks are laid out in such a way that pin
2&3 are shorted.

I will let you know about things as I find out. Just hoping that I don't fry
up the board. :)

Warm Regards,

Anupam Prasad (+91 7838598510)