[hpsdr] Re Munin low output on 6m

a.groff k0vm at mchsi.com
Sat Nov 16 09:04:36 PST 2013

Kjell,
    I have the Caps on order and will report back..
    If the problem is in the final output transformer shouldn't the t1-2
source current increase as driver is increased above saturation ??
    At 40watts output ( below saturation ) the drive required for 40
watts out is basically flat from 160m thru 6m.

AL, K0VM