[hpsdr] Munin Enclosure

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Oct 1 00:20:42 PDT 2013

Hi All.

I agree with Helmut.

But if you cut a hole in Pandora for the copper spreader and install it
directly to the outside heat sink, the heat transfer will be better as
normally the sink has a more flat surface than other aluminum.

Make the outside heat sink as large as possible if you will avoid using a
fan.

I have installed Munin and the heat sink inside Pandora but I use a
temperature controlled fan blowing through the sink. The sink I used was
one I had in the scrap collection, do´nt know the PN.

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/