[hpsdr] Munin Enclosure

Ken Shutt kgshutt at cox.net
Tue Oct 1 10:03:36 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for your comments.  As I expected, no one likes my
proposed approach (see my original post).

Installing the heat sink inside the Pandora enclosure as suggested by Kjell
seems like a better alternate.  That is the way I installed Pennywhistle on
my current system.  I was afraid it might not work well for the higher power
Munin amp.

73 de Ken W5KQ