[hpsdr] Standalone Munin Testing

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:22:13 PDT 2013

Dear All,

My Munin is ready to test – waiting for the Dummy load to arrive within a couple of days. Some teething problem with the heat spread and the heat sink which has been sorted somehow

Few things I was trying to find:-
  1.. What is the min. power require to drive and what driving power it will give an output of 100 watt so that accordingly I can set my Signal Generator
  2.. How I can measure the Input and Output Impedance of RF amplifier
  3.. In the post I can see many having gain issues in particular band – do we need to revive the specs of the components – Anybody made any changes in the circuit or component value – Please share in the forum

73s
Tony