[hpsdr] High Power Alex??

dlwaddel at netzero.net dlwaddel at netzero.net
Thu Oct 17 05:49:27 PDT 2013

Now that I have my rig with MUNIN, Alex, and Hermes up and running, I've thought about more transmit power. So, I wonder if a higher power Alex is in the works or if there is enough interest to start a project.

I don't have the smarts to do the design work, but I really like Alex and how it works together with Hermes and MUNIN.

A companion 500 watt or so power amp would be nice, too.

Don
K3DLW