[hpsdr] Munin heat sink and spreader

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Oct 10 04:13:50 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

you are right with 'Wiedemann-Franz'. That's the reason why I no longer use
this standard thermal conductance paste. Between the final transistors and
the copper spreader a liquid silver emulsion works fine. Between the copper
spreader and the heat sink I got good results with liquid copper used e.g.in
the repair engine blocks. Perhaps
http://www.polymermetal.com/downloads/tec/e_tec_016.pdf can help.

73, Helmut, DC6NY