[hpsdr] Spreader

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Thu Oct 10 08:47:37 PDT 2013

Good going, Perry.
The ATM (amateur telescope maker) solution. That is exactly what I plan to
do with my two Munin heatsinks. My spreaders are fine, and the heatsink just
needs a little rework. Technically, you only need to do the section that the
spreader contacts.

Bruce, N1RX
(Springfield Telescope Makers)
(www.stellafane.org)