[hpsdr] MUNIN low output

Byron Engler 12byron34 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 02:00:59 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am having a similar problem. I did post it on the list not too long ago.
Still haven't got it right. Supply voltage is is 12.8V so only expecting
around 70-80W output. 160-12m I have adjusted the gain per band to get 70W
out (my gain settings look very similar to Kjell's) then on 10m the most I
can get is about 50W and 6m around 40W. When trying 10 and 6m C25,26,27 get
hot and the first test I ever did on 6m C27 burnt up.
Power measurements were made with an oscilloscope (100Mhz) and a dummy load
straight on the output of the PA.

73
Byron
ZL3DXT