[hpsdr] PowerSDR OpenHPSDR mRX-FFT v. 3.1.5 (6/23/13) level calibration

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 13 06:35:53 PDT 2013

Hi Georg,

1)  Try changing your sampling rate in Setup > Audio and then do your level calibration.  If that doesn’t work simply delete your database.xml file and let the program build a new one for you.

2) The “update" of the program is likely to be the PowerSDR mRX program.  If you do not wish to use “stiching” of the receivers then check the 1-Receiver box in Setup > General > Limit Stitched Receivers.  PowerSDR mRX v3.1.5 (6/23/13) works fine here as it apparently does at your QTH too.

3) The triple Merc program also gives me errors here.  I will look into that to see what’s going on there.  Thanks for the feedback.

73,  Joe K5SO