[hpsdr] PowerSDR OpenHPSDR mRX-FFT v. 3.1.5 (6/23/13) level calibration

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 13 11:39:42 PDT 2013

Hi Georg,

RR, glad to hear you’ve fixed the problem.

“Limit Stitched Receivers” refers to a feature in the “normal" mode in “mRX" versions of PowerSDR.  In these versions the main panadapter display (RX1 display) there are actually three receivers being used to generate the RX1 display;  one receiver is automatically tuned lower than the display freq, one receiver is centered on the display freq, and one receiver is automatically tuned higher than the display freq.  These three receivers are automatically “stitched” together internally to yield a single large display that is 3 times the bandwidth of previous versions of PowerSDR for a “single” receiver.  When the “1-Receiver” box is checked, only a single receiver is used for the RX1 display, with the display freq centered in the display and, of course, the bandwidth is reduced to that of a single receiver at the selected sampling rate.

Yes, I will post a note on the reflector when the triple Merc program is fixed.  It may take me a while to get to that task however as I am working outside a lot right now to get my antennas prepared for winter wx operation before it gets too cold here to work outside and have a few other things on my plate at the moment.

73,  Joe K5SO