[hpsdr] Windows 7 / 64bit OS and PowerSDR_mRX

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri Oct 18 16:46:24 PDT 2013

I installed the lastest -  PowerSDR mRX v. 3.1.5 - on a Vista-64 machine
that is in the 'shack' - and it ran fine but I got a ".net failure" after
it ran awhile.  The display with the frequency and waterfall showed a big
red x with a white background - but PowerSDR was still running - I could
still hear the audio just fine.

I didn't have any issues installing it - but, on that machine - it has been
used for software/firmware development and I have had many previous
installations of PowerSDR on it - but that was the first time I have seen
that .net problem.

73's,
John
AJ6BC