[hpsdr] Off Topic: Fast Charger for Base Station Batteries - Specifically LiFePO4

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Oct 24 18:52:15 PDT 2013

Hello Tim,

Yes - I think Aivaka's advantage is efficiency - could come into play
during things like field day when you charge from solar panels.  The time
saved could make a difference.
Also, for portable applications and back-packing, it could possibly save
time/space too as you have pointed out.  There is a lot out there but there
is also a reason Aivaka is working on this design.

Also, we have the opportunity here to get something custom for our
application possibly.

73's,
John
AJ6BC