[hpsdr] 2 Munin kits for sale

Doug Hall k4dsp.doug at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:21:01 PDT 2013

All,

I have come to the conclusion that I have way too many projects ahead of
this one, and it would be quite some time before I would get around to
building these PAs. I have two Munin kits including PCBs, all components,
drilled & tapped heat sinks, and spreaders in Don's original packaging with
a packing list. I'd prefer to sell both kits together rather than having to
go through and separate all the components, so I'll give priority to
someone who wants both kits. If nobody wants both I'll split 'em up. Prefer
not to ship internationally.

$330 for both Munin kits shipped CONUS, which is pretty much what I have
invested. Reply to k4dsp.doug at gmail.com if interested. Don't reply here
- I only receive the digest and it might be some time before i see it.

73,
Doug K4DSP