[hpsdr] HPSDR Performance Test

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:06:25 PDT 2013

112 dB DR3 would be great in a CW contest!

I think the limiting factor is a "contest grade" CW engine, no dit/dah
chopping or hesitation, no keying or signal or side tone delays of more
than 30-40 ms whatsoever.   I can't say that it works this way here.  When
I operate the paddle sometimes it works fine, other times there is too much
lag.

  Has anybody tried ANAN for a serious CW contest operation?

73
Vasiliy