[hpsdr] Updated KHRONOS Block Diagram Posted

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Sep 12 19:30:26 PDT 2013

HPSDR,

I forgot to mention - there is a BlueTooth radio option as well that will
enable BLE 4.0 (is is a dual-mode radio so older BT works too) so iThing
and Droid apps can be used/developed.
GPS data, chassis temperature, etc. for instance, could stream out of the
BT radio to your SmartPhone, laptop, etc. app.

73's,
John
AJ6BC