[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 09:42:11 PDT 2013

I used HPRSDRProgrammer v 1.6 to install v2.0 and promptly bricked my
ANAN-100D.

After disconnecting all cables including power, I removed only the front
panel screws and front panel.  I was then able to slide the Angelia
board out far enough to plug my USB Blaster into P2.  Ran the Altera
Quartus II software and selected output_file.pof. which I had downloaded
from Joe's site.  Powered up the radio.  Took several minutes, but the
installation completed without any issue.

I then started PowerSDR mRx 3.15, connected my network cable, antennas,
and speakers to the ANAN-100D and everything worked just fine.

Thanks Joe for providing a single file which "unbricks" an 100D with
the  installation of the bootloader and V.2.0 firmware in one step and
no jumpers to change.

Bill KC9XG