[hpsdr] Apache Labs - ANAN Radios - Warranty - and Recalls.

Clive Lorton clive at thelortons.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 10:52:37 PDT 2013

On 23 Sep 2013, at 17:53, Chris Smith <chris at vspl.co.uk> wrote:

> To the moderator(s) of this reflector
>
> I'd be the first to admit that I have made precious little contribution to the progress of HPSDR.
>
> <SNIP>  This action would give those of us who would like to see this project prosper and progress a well earned respite from snide comment from one who appears to have made even less contribution than I have.

Dear Mr Moderator,
I also have left another reflector because of the constant carping of K4LCD.  I have followed the Hermes project from when it was first announced, and hopefully will feel confident to buy one soon.  My concern is that I might not be able cope with the software updates.  Don't forget all HPSDR projects are a development platforms.
Abhi and Apache Labs have brought this project into a arena that I might be able to cope with.

I also vote along with Chris G4NUX for K4LCD's access privileges to be removed.

Clive G8POC