[hpsdr] USB Microphones

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Thu Sep 26 00:56:22 PDT 2013

No problem at all. Now I'm using the wireless Logitech G-930 headset which
is essentially a USB device. I used several USB headsets and microphones
with the HPSDR and it worked very well. Just install the USB driver for the
headset or mic and PowerSDR will recognize it and display the choice of the
device in the drop down menu of Audio->VAC->Input in the Setup. Tell me if
you have problems.

73 Isaac 4Z1AO