[hpsdr] ANAN net, third attempt. (No further attempts, SORRY)

Mike Schwendeman mike at s3com.net
Wed Apr 16 12:09:04 PDT 2014

Good day;

I am actively interested in the possibility of an ANAN USER NET, which
would be useful for the users of the Apache ANAN and related radios.

At this point, I am willing to be the kickoff NCS.  The major issues for
this informational experiment is of course, WHEN and WHERE to meet?

I believe that twenty meters is a logical band-choice, but 17m is a
close contender.  I am suggesting a meet time of 12:15 or 12:30 CENTRAL
TIME, but I am open to suggestions.

On Sunday (4-13-2014), I called a test ANAN USER NET.  I did have four
who showed up, but none were SDR-types.  The main thing that I learned
was that 14.325 Mhz was a clear time and frequency!

I am planning to be on next Sunday on 14.325 Mhz at 12:15 PM, central
time again. If you are there, please do check in, or ask to be relayed in.

Or, is a net a waste of time, etc?  I have been NCS for the FLEX NET on
Sundays, and the point of this net is that it a place where one can ask
for help, look for news of the applications, and so on.

Just something to consider.  The installed base of ANAN and related
radios may reflect the possible validation of a net.

73;   Mike    K0JTA