[hpsdr] ANAN net, third attempt. (No further attempts, SORRY)

Mike Schwendeman mike at s3com.net
Wed Apr 16 12:37:52 PDT 2014

Hello, Bill;

     I have made three "attempts" to send this to the group.  The first
one was displayed i my email app as a linked HTML, which was just
plainly wrong.  -And this was my fault, I am sure, as I had not sent the
text as  PLAIN TEXT format.

     The second and third were sent in too-much-haste, as I saw that
there were two similar, but different "send to for post" addresses.

     As it turned out, the two slightly different addresses actually
went to the same (correct!) place.  I had no idea of this outcome, until
I saw the last two being properly displayed.

     I am sorry for my error.

     73;   -Mike-   KØJTA