[hpsdr] Broken audio on Atlas based system

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Thu Apr 17 22:46:36 PDT 2014

All,

Having upgraded firmware and PowerSDR to the latest versions I now have
broken audio if I use the 2nd RX or the multi-RX options. This happens
at all Audio settings. Anyone else seeing the same thing? I started with
a fresh database with PowerSDR mRX v3.2.10 and have Metis V2.8, Mercury
V3.4 and Penelope V1.8 installed. The radio is connected the the PC via
a Netgear switch as it always has been without issue previously.

I have no problems connecting to the radio and do not have to disable
the check firmware version option.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,
Paul M1PAF