[hpsdr] Dumb Questions

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Apr 16 08:35:27 PDT 2014

Hi Warren,

1) I have a prototype Angelia board in a Hermes enclosure so the basic board size fits but the production Angelia boards use a right angle power connector that does not allow the production boards to slide into the Hermes enclosure.  Without modifying the power connector you cannot use the Angelia board in a Hermes enclosure.  The prototype Angelia board used a vertical power connector, unlike the right angle power connector on the production Angelia boards.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

73, Joe K5SO