[hpsdr] KISS Konsole on Ubuntu 14.04

Jae Stutzman k5jae at stutzman.net
Sun Aug 31 13:30:30 PDT 2014

After about 3 hours worth of work and a few workarounds, I made my first
QSO on 20 meters under Linux!

I used MonoDevelop as the IDE for the C# KISS solution. I had to make a
couple of changes for the P/Invokes of the fftw3f library and some of the
Networking calls, which are still not implemented within the Mono CLR. The
performance is quite good, I'll compare it to my Windows box to see the
differences.

Here is a link to a screenshot of how it looks: http://imgur.com/AsJ4pSE.
I'll document my changes and the dependencies that I installed to make it
work soon.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and thanks to the authors of KISS Konsole
for making the porting easy :)

73,

Jae - K5JAE