[hpsdr] PwrSDR with Ozy

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Mon Aug 4 15:02:02 PDT 2014

Joe:
I'm a bit confused by the "keep in mind" paragraph.  Does this mean
there is some hardware version at which the firmware splits?

I have an atlas/ozy/janus system that is probably near original hardware
from TAPR.  Will the latest firmware you mention below run on that
system, or is there some version at which that hardware is no longer
supported?

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org