[hpsdr] openHPSDR at the forefront of SDR development

Marc Lalonde mlalonde at alphatronique.com
Tue Aug 26 09:43:08 PDT 2014

HI

mini-PCI-e may put on PCI-e  whit common adapter ,then put on standard
PC if need
or may use PCI-e to PCI-e backplane + CPU of some sort ,so many possibility

it need at last 2 lane for a decent SDR (make cation whit Bit Vs Byte)
ADC was 12 Bit x 122Mhx and DAC was 14 bit x 122Mhz this may also double
in future...
so ~ 3.2Gbit/s

integrating NVidia silicon onto an HPSDR  ,not a thing that i doable at decent cost

Best 73!
Marc L.  VE2OLM