[hpsdr] Fwd: [apache-labs] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.2.18 released

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Aug 27 06:10:22 PDT 2014

There are unfortunately subtle physical differences board-to-board and chip-to-chip on all of the hardware we use.  These differences can sometimes result in different behavior of firmware on some boards.  There are no features coded differently in the firmware versions mentioned.
Minor signal-path timing differences between v4.1 and v4.2 are all that distinguish the two versions, in this particular case.

If an earlier version of firmware works better for your particular board than does a later version then by all means use what works for you.

73, Joe K5SO