[hpsdr] RF Sampler

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Feb 13 00:37:44 PST 2014

Dan and all,

Steve, G1YLB, organized a PCB and even kit group buy, but I guess he closed
the list meanwhile ( stevej.doyle at btinternet.com )

If anybody in the US will do the same, please go ahead, but I'd rework  PCB
or rather the Gerber-file. As homebrewer I only used a printed film mask to
build the PCB and wires instead of galvanized through holes, hi.

Concerning the location of the sampler, I'd suggest a place beyond all
connections, relays, switching gear directly in the 50 ohms feedline to the
antenna or ATU. Please bear in mind that even this stuff can generate
passive intermodulation (PIM)and should be included in the correction path.

73, Helmut, DC6NY