[hpsdr] RF Sampler

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:00:20 PST 2014

Have you guys heard of the "virtual" group buy PCB  site: OSH Park
http://oshpark.com/ ?    they take care of combining the orders into a
large panel and then depanelling and shipping to individuals.  Thier volume
of orders is so great that they send a new panel to the factory daily.

  Shipping is included in one price @ $5 per sq. inch  for 3 boards.   Once
you upload gerber project it can be shared publicly for anyone who wants to
re-order.   OSHpark might be a low overhead way to share Helmut's board.

Vasiliy