[hpsdr] Angelia, bootloader, fixed IP address

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Thu Feb 13 22:04:47 PST 2014

I have run into a strange problem with my Angelia board. I had to renumber
my network and afterwards the computer cannot find the Angelia.
HPSDRprogrammer cannot find the board either, but HPSDRbootloader can. When
I query the IP address using HPSDRbootloader it reports the old IP address.
I thought I was using DHCP but somehow it appears that the board was
programmed with a fixed IP address. Now I can assign a new fixed address
but prefer to use DHCP. What is the magic incantation to convince Angelia
to use DHCP for IP address assignment again?

Thank you in advance.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
706 Flightline Drive