[hpsdr] Bricked Anan100

Gilbert Cross k8eag2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 05:00:05 PST 2014

         Need some help. Down loaded software 3.2.8 and went well. But the firmware download did
not. Then was referred to use the bootloader. Downloaded Hermes_Bootloader.pof. But cannot get
bootloader to run. Win says in one instance,"can't find a program to open bootloader in" or
bootloader is lacking a dll. I have redownloaded bootloader several times but to no avail.
     Have upgraded firmware 2 or three times in past and no problem. But then again I've gotten a
little older.
     I am using ethernet connected directly to my computer, a method that is working well for me and
prefer to not change.

                 Thank you    Gil    K8EAG