[hpsdr] Bricked Anan100

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 16 06:57:38 PST 2014

Hi Gil,

Your message reveals that you have a complete misunderstanding about how to use the boot loader mode to load firmware.

You do not use “Hermes_Bootloader.pof" at all in bootloader mode.  The bootloader code is already in your EEPROM.  To use boot loader mode you simply put the J12 jumper on your Hermes board and then use the HPSDR Bootloader program to load “Hermes.rbf".

If you would like me to help you do that we can work off list together to fix you up. Send me an email if you wish to work with me.

73,  Joe K5SO