[hpsdr] PureSignal with Anan-10

Dan Mills dan.mills.00 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 09:49:43 PST 2014

I would hope that turning on predistortion made very little difference
to HARMONIC levels!
What it should do is lower the intermodulation products by a meaningful amount.

Predistortion is a a technique that corrects for envelope distortion
not distortion of the rf waveform on a cycle by cycle basis and this
can have no real effect on harmonic content.

Fortunately harmonics are trivial to filter unlike odd order intermod
products which are essentially impossible to remove once generated.

73 Dan.