[hpsdr] Hermes from Apache total cost to the UK

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Feb 1 16:54:15 PST 2014

Cheers Conrad,
you may wish to send your email question to <support at apache-labs.com> to
see if they continue to offer the PA and cabinet. At one time they had
DISCONTINUED making those products. The original intent was to satisfy
the TAPR group who purchased approximately 200 Hermes boards.
When Apache exhausted their stock, they turned their production line to
the much more popular 100W rigs.

Give them a ring (email) and see if they have any of the items you might
want in the future.

GL de Ken N9VV

On 2/1/2014 5:59 PM, Conrad Farlow wrote:

> Has anyone recently bought a Hermes and case from Apache Labs? What was
> the cost after import duty etc?
>
> I see that the Anan-10 is available from dealers in the UK but not
> Hermes. As usual UK dealers markup is too much for me to bear. I can add
> the 10W PA later but as it stands I will be using the Hermes with
> transverters.
>
> Regards
>
> Conrad G0RUZ
>
> ---
> protection is active.

"BE A CONTRIBUTOR and CREATOR, not just a CYNICAL CONSUMER"!