[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.5 and PowerSDR_mRX_PS_RA v3.2.8 (1Feb2014)

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 10:47:20 PST 2014

Joe,

Thanks for the fast turnaround!

I upgraded to Angelia_v2.5 firmware and to this new version of PowerSDR_mRX_PS_RA

Again, the HPSDR Programmer successfully erased the old firmware but failed to upgrade the software so I had to use the Bootloader with J17 shorted.

I had the same issue I had with firmware 2.2; low power output, about 65 watts, on 10 and 12 meters. The power is correct at the 10 and 50 watt levels but I cannot get more that 65 watts out with the lowest PA Setings Gain.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I believe this occrued with earlier firmware. It had to do with with a mismatch with the LP filter switched in for these bands.

Mike N2MS