[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.7 firmware … "fix" for using ANAN-100D with HPSDR Programmer

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Feb 6 19:30:16 PST 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Mike.  I’m very happy to hear it.

Yes, Angelia_v2.0a firmware is only for demonstrating HPSDR Programmer functionality with the ANAN-100D.  I’m not surprised to hear about a high noise floor on Angelia_v2.0a; use Angelia_v2.7 instead for actual radio operations, of course.

73, Joe K5SO