[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.7 firmware ... "fix" for using ANAN-100D with HPSDR Programmer

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 8 07:34:41 PST 2014

If anyone else who is experiencing that Angelia_v2.7 does not work properly with HPSDR Programmer can do the test below for me I’d appreciate hearing of the result, as I can’t reproduce the problem here but would like to know if HPSDR Programmer works for you when Angelia_v2.8 is in your ANAN-100D.

Thank you.

73,  Joe K5SO