[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.7 firmware ... "fix" for using ANAN-100D with HPSDR Programmer

dl8laq at sh-home.de dl8laq at sh-home.de
Sat Feb 8 07:57:13 PST 2014

 Hi Joe,

I did a longer test:

Direct connection via LAN from Angelia to pc. Programmer doesn't work via my
switch (gigabit switch ZyXel GS-105b V2).
cuSDR & PSDR are working fine
Programmer V2 nopcap (2.0.4.5) can erase flash and program 2.7 into Angelia,
Angelia is up and running

And now update to 2.8 from installed 2.7
Programmer 2.0 discovers Angelia with 2.7
Erasing flash, waiting for >3 minutes, no programming
PSDR cannot connect to Angelia

Used boot loader to install 2.8 again, Angelia is up and running

Programmer flashed 2.0a into Angelia
2.0a and 3.2.1 are doing something, but not very nice :-)
Programmer cannot flash back to 2.8, used bootloader instead
Angelia is up and running

A 2nd try with programmer from 2.7 to 2.8 failed!

 73, Norbert