[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.8 firmware download

Les Keppie leskep at skymesh.com.au
Fri Feb 7 19:13:11 PST 2014

Hi Joe
Just tried to install the new Angelia_v2.8 to my Anan100D - current version
on radio was v2.7 - update failed using HPSDRProgrammer  V2 nopcap(version
2.0.4.5) 2013-12-1

Board etc discovered ok using the Programmer

During the process using the Programmer the Delete process did never finish
after about 4 minutes I shut down the process and used the Bootloader

New  firmware installed ok using the Bootloader program

Les VK2DSG