[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.8 firmware download

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 8 06:53:34 PST 2014

Norbert and Les,

I am not able to reproduce your failures here; I’ve been able to switch back and forth between Angelia_v2.7 and Angelia_v2.8 repeatedly without any problems.

Keep in mind that if Angelia_v2.7 is in your ANAN-100D it will take HPSDR Programmer about 68 seconds or so to erase the EEPROM, whereas if Angelia_v2.8 is in your ANAN-100D the erase time is only about 17 seconds.

I’m not sure what to think about your results; we’ll see if they are generally observed, I’ve only heard of these two instances of failure among several several successful reports from users so far.

73,  Joe K5SO