[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.8 firmware download

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Sat Feb 8 07:51:37 PST 2014

Joe,

I upgraded form v2.7 to v2.8 using HPDSRProgrammerV2 nopcap 2.0.4.5 2013-12-1 ans in programmed successfully. The erase cycle took about a minute. The programming cycle took less that 5 seconds.

I checked the power and the maximum 10 meter power dropped to 70 watts.

I downgraded from v2.8 to 2.7 with the HPDSRProgrammerV2. The erase cycle took about a minute. It then stataed "1 board found". There was not any programming message. I ran a discover and it showed Angelia v2.7.

I checked the power and the maximum 10 meter increased to 100 watts.

Why didn't the programming ststus display when downgrading from v2.8 to v2.7?

Why is the maximum 10 meter power lower on 2.8. I also had this issue with v2.6?

Mike N2MS