[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.7 firmware ... "fix" for using ANAN-100D with HPSDR Programmer

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 8 17:09:03 PST 2014

Hi Les,

Thank you for the tests and report.  This confirms that Angelia_v2.8 works just fine with HPSDR Programmer and that Angelia_v2.7 doesn’t work (at least on your system) with HPSDR Programmer.

Subsequent releases of Angelia firmware will use the same EEPROM comm code that v2.8 uses so I think (I hope) your J17 switch will become useless to you going forward!   HPSDR Programmer should work for updating firmware for all versions after and including Angelia_v2.8.

I appreciate the feedback!

73,  Joe K5SO