[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.7 firmware ... "fix" for using ANAN-100D with HPSDR Programmer

Les Keppie leskep at skymesh.com.au
Sat Feb 8 16:55:24 PST 2014

Hi Joe
Sorry for the delay but been mowing and that takes hours here

I now have a switch to switch in or out J17

Radio and computer are connected through TP-Link SG1008D

first checked
setup/general/Hardware congig - reports v2.8
Start Programmer v2 nopcap    etc
Discover detects v2.8
load v2.7
erasing device ok
programs quickly
discover now reports 2.7

use programmer to load v2.8
erasing never completes and I shut down after 2.5 mins
shut Programmer

switch in j17 and then load bootloader
test for bootloader - ok
select v2.8
erasing - abt 10 secs
programming notification 20 40 60 80 but takes quite some time to program
shut bootloader
start programmer
discover now reports v2.8
start mRX PS RA - radio starts up ok