[hpsdr] ANAN-100D 10m power output

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 9 06:51:10 PST 2014

Thanks Peter and all,

I have put together two test versions of code for those who are experiencing low output power on the ANAN-100D  to try out for me if they will.

I, and most people I’ve heard from, do not have a problem with Angelia_v2.8 with their ANAN-100Ds; everything seems to work perfectly.  But as some seem to have trouble with v2.8 I would like to know if either of these test versions work better for you or not.

If you wouldn’t mind giving them a try for me I’d appreciate hearing how they work on your ANAN-100Ds.  I have named the test versions Angelia_v3.7.rbf and Angelia_v3.8.rbf so that they may be distinguished from the current Angelia_v2.8.rbf version.  All three versions (v2.8, v3.7, and v3.8) are loadable using HPSDR Programmer as long as one of those versions is already in the board.

The link to the two test files is

http://k5so.com/Test_Angelia_firmware_1.zip

All three versions seem to work fine here on my unit.  Thanks in advance for any testing and reporting you do for me.

73, Joe K5SO