[hpsdr] ANAN-100D Angelia_test_v3.9 code

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Sun Feb 9 12:42:50 PST 2014

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Joe Martin K5SO <k5so at valornet.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Bruce.  Great to hear it!

When doing the calibration one thing I noticed that surprised me is that
gain is not consistent. Used to be on my ANAN-100D and ANAN-10 that gain
was steadily lower going from 160m to 6m. I now have some bumps where not
expected, e.g. the PA gain is higher for 15m than for 17m.

Hmm, the relay drivers for the PA BPF are a pair of TPIC6B595 shift
registers. That means that it would be possible to shift in two bits and
select two of the BPF in parallel. That might have a significant effect on
the passband ripple. Can you confirm that only one bit gets loaded into the
shift register?

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
706 Flightline Drive